At Searcy Family Dental, we're always committed to making sure you leave with the confidence of a healthier smile.
Why does having a healthy smile matter?
While it may seem like having healthy teeth aren't an absolute top priority, nothing could be farther from the truth!
- Your teeth are one of the most important parts of the digestive process. If you can't chew up your food properly because of damaged or missing teeth, it's much harder to get the daily nutrition you need.
- Unhealthy teeth are painful. Ask anyone you know who's ever had a toothache; it's never any fun.
- Healthy smiles are beautiful smiles! One of the first things that people notice when they meet you is your smile. If you can smile proudly and brightly, it makes a difference in how your coworkers, peers, family, and friends all see you.
- Your oral health ties into other aspects of your health. TMJ, for example, is an issue that involves your jaw and oral health along with other factors. Inflammation and infections can spread from your teeth, jaw, and mouth to other areas, and those infections can become dangerous quickly when left untreated. Having a healthy smile can help keep the rest of you healthy, too!
How can Searcy Family Dental give me a healthy smile?
Our entire team is dedicated to giving you the healthiest smile possible. That means offering a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry services, providing you with the knowledge you need to upkeep your oral health at home, and making sure that you feel comfortable every time you walk into our office.
Our services include:
- Oral Exams
- Cosmetic Bonding (tooth crack and chip repair)
- Dental Implants
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Removable Dentures
- Root Canal Treatments
- Teeth Whitening
- Limited TMJ Treatments
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Tooth Decay Prevention
- Emergency Dental Services
What if I work during the day and can't make regular appointments?
So many people have trouble keeping up with their dental health because a lot of practices keep the same hours as their workday. That's why we have office hours to help accommodate patients and their schedules as much as possible!
- We open at 7 AM during the week so that patients can schedule appointments before school and work.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we also stay open late to give you an after-work option! We stay at the office until 7 PM on those two days every week.
- Need to get in before the weekend? Unlike most dentist offices, we're open Fridays!