June is National Smile Month!
JUNE IS NATIONAL SMILE MONTH! ARE YOU TAKING CARE OF YOUR SMILE?
We have some great tips for keeping your smile in great shape, which can boost your confidence and save you money at the dentist!
- Brush your teeth on all sides gently with a soft-bristle brush and a fluoride toothpaste, making sure to brush along your gum line as well.
- Lightly brush your tongue to help keep your mouth clean.
- Remember to floss. Careful flossing removes plaque and leftover food that a toothbrush can’t reach.
- Rinse after you floss.
- Use mouthwash before and/or after brushing and flossing to wash out debris that got missed.
- Get your teeth cleaned by a dentist every six months!
With a simple routine, you can improve your dental hygiene and spend less time at the dentist. As much as we love seeing you, we want you to be happy and healthy!