Improve Your Smile With Veneers.
Hide Your Smile Imperfections With Dental Veneers in Searcy
At Searcy Family Dental, we offer many cosmetic dentistry procedures to address smile imperfections. Yet you may be able to correct multiple problems with just one treatment: dental veneers in Searcy. Veneers are so versatile, they can be used to change the shape, size, and color of your teeth.
Veneers offer many other advantages too. They are:
- Faster Than Some Other Treatments – It’s often possible to complete dental veneers treatment in just two visits to our office.
- Long Lasting – Made of highly durable materials like porcelain, teeth veneers will last for decades with proper care.
- Minimally Invasive – Unlike a dental crown or other restorations, we need to remove only a very small amount of enamel from teeth to prepare them for veneers.
- Good for Your Teeth – Applying veneers to the front surfaces of your teeth makes your smile stronger and less prone to damage.
We’ll Make Sure You Get the Right Veneers for Your SmileYou have two choices of materials for veneers: porcelain and composite resin. While there are some differences, both kinds of dental veneers are durable and should look great for many years. They both cover a wide range of imperfections, including chips, stains, and small gaps in your smile. Dr. Barker will help you determine which one will work best for you. Among the factors you’ll consider:
- Your lifestyle
- The condition of your teeth
- Where veneers will be used in your smile
- Your budget