For a Stunning Smile, Straighten Teeth With Orthodontics in Searcy
If you want a straight smile but dread the idea of metal braces, orthodontics in Searcy with clear aligners may be right for you. While aligners aren’t always the best option for severely misaligned bites, they correct the most common orthodontic issues, including crossbite and overbite. Clear aligners offer many benefits, including:
- Transparency – Since aligners are made of clear plastic, most people won’t even notice you are wearing them.
- Comfort – With no bumpy brackets or metal wires, aligners are less likely to irritate your mouth than braces.
- Convenience – You can remove your aligners. This makes it possible to eat whatever you’d like with no worries about damaging braces. It’s also much easier to brush and floss with no braces to get in the way.
- Hassle-Free Treatment – While you’ll see us for periodic checkups, you won’t need as many appointments as you would with braces. You also won’t need uncomfortable adjustments.
- Fast Results – Individual results will vary, of course, but the average treatment time is 12 months. This is significantly shorter than treatment with braces.