Find Help With Relieving Dental Anxiety in Searcy
Don’t let anxiety about visiting the dentist prevent you from getting the dental care you need. Our team can help you with relieving dental anxiety in Searcy, whether you’re visiting us for a dental exam or a restorative dentistry procedure. You don’t have to feel nervous about dental appointments; let us help you relax!
At our office, you’ll find:
- A Welcoming Atmosphere – From our beverage station, where you can enjoy refreshments, to the smiles on the faces of our team, you’ll always feel welcome at our office.
- A Compassionate Team – Several members of our team have a decade or more of experience in soothing patients’ nerves. All of them have a caring attitude that will put you at ease.
- Comfort Amenities – You can cuddle up with a blanket and watch TV during treatment.
- Laughing Gas – Calm your nerves during treatment with laughing gas, a safe way to feel relaxed.
- Private Rooms – If privacy is important to you, you’ll find it in our care rooms.
- Patient-Friendly Technology – Tools like our digital X-rays help us keep your treatments quick and comfortable.
To make an anxiety-free appointment, call Searcy Family Dental at 501-254-6153. If you’d prefer to receive treatment in a quiet environment, ask us about scheduling your appointment during a non-busy time. We open as early as 7 a.m. and stay open as late as 7 p.m.
Laughing Gas Offers Many Advantages
To help take the edge off, we offer laughing gas, which gives you a calm and euphoric feeling. It’s our choice because it is:
- Easy to Control – We can easily adjust the levels during your procedure to make sure you continue to stay comfortable and relaxed from start to finish.
- Safe – It’s widely used because it’s so safe, even young children can receive it.
- Fast-Acting – It takes effect within minutes and wears off quickly, too. Because the effects don’t linger, you’ll even be able to drive yourself home.
- Noninvasive – You receive it through a small mask worn over your nose. No needles are involved.
Relieving dental anxiety in Searcy is a priority for our team! Call 501-254-6153 to discuss your needs with us.