Get Your Smile – & Your Life – Back With Dentures in Searcy
While no dental restoration should be “one size fits all,” that’s especially true of dentures in Searcy. If your full-mouth teeth replacements don’t fit well, you may have a tough time doing even simple activities like eating and speaking. However, well-made custom dentures can change your life by restoring your smile’s appearance and function.
Our custom dentures:
- Are designed and made in our own dental lab
- Start with a wax model that lets you “try out” your new teeth
- Allow you to choose from several different options so you can get the one that’s best suited to your requirements and your budget
- Use quality materials like pressure-injected, heat-cured polymer acrylic
In addition, we offer denture repair for our patients, so you never need to be without your teeth! Call 501-254-6153 to schedule a consultation and find out more about our dentures options.
With or Without Implants, Choose the Right Teeth Replacements
No matter what kind of budget you have or which features are important to you, you’ll be able to find the right custom dentures. Your choices include:
- Full Dentures – You can replace all of the teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both with full dentures. Choose from economy, deluxe, or premium styles. Because we start with a wax model and make them in our own lab, you’ll enjoy a perfect fit.
- Partial Dentures – These replacement teeth attach to your remaining teeth with strong metal clasps. They’ll look natural and stay in place. Like our full dentures, you can select from several styles at different price points, one of which will be right for your smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Since they snap right onto dental implants, you won’t need adhesive to keep them in their proper position. Even better, implants will keep your jawbone from shrinking. They also give you chewing force similar to your natural bite.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Instead of being attached directly to implants, these teeth replacements attach to a sturdy bar that is anchored to your implants. Like implant-retained dentures, your teeth will stay in place without adhesive, and your jawbone will stay strong.
Because of his extensive experience with all kinds of dentures, Dr. Joseph Barker can help you determine which ones will be best for your situation.
Experience the Difference of an In-House Dental Lab
Our dental lab helps us provide you with the best dentures possible! With quality control completely in-house, there is no chance of miscommunication or misunderstandings with an outside lab. We’re so confident of the quality of our custom dentures, we offer a money-back guarantee. We also offer warranties ranging from one to three years. Thanks to our in-house lab, we can also offer in-house denture repair.
We start the dentures process by taking careful impressions of your teeth. We use the impressions to create a wax model of your new smile. You’ll try on the model to confirm you’re happy with the size, shape, and color of your teeth before the actual manufacturing process begins. We can also make temporary dentures for you to wear while your mouth heals. Our technician has been creating top-of-the-line dental restorations for more than 40 years.
To see for yourself how different our dentures in Searcy are, call 501-254-6153.