Get Your Smile – & Your Life – Back With Dentures in Searcy
While no dental restoration should be “one size fits all,” that’s especially true of dentures in Searcy. If your full-mouth teeth replacements don’t fit well, you may have a tough time doing even simple activities like eating and speaking. However, well-made custom dentures can change your life by restoring your smile’s appearance and function.
- Are designed and made in our own dental lab
- Start with a wax model that lets you “try out” your new teeth
- Allow you to choose from several different options so you can get the one that’s best suited to your requirements and your budget
- Use quality materials like pressure-injected, heat-cured polymer acrylic
With or Without Implants, Choose the Right Teeth ReplacementsNo matter what kind of budget you have or which features are important to you, you’ll be able to find the right custom dentures. Your choices include:
- Full Dentures – You can replace all of the teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both with full dentures. Choose from economy, deluxe, or premium styles. Because we start with a wax model and make them in our own lab, you’ll enjoy a perfect fit.
- Partial Dentures – These replacement teeth attach to your remaining teeth with strong metal clasps. They’ll look natural and stay in place. Like our full dentures, you can select from several styles at different price points, one of which will be right for your smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Since they snap right onto dental implants, you won’t need adhesive to keep them in their proper position. Even better, implants will keep your jawbone from shrinking. They also give you chewing force similar to your natural bite.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Instead of being attached directly to implants, these teeth replacements attach to a sturdy bar that is anchored to your implants. Like implant-retained dentures, your teeth will stay in place without adhesive, and your jawbone will stay strong.