Transform Your Appearance With a Smile Makeover in Searcy
Some smiles need only one or two minor cosmetic dentistry treatments to give people the appearance they want. Others require more extensive work. If your grin falls into the latter category, ask us about a smile makeover in Searcy.
Say someone comes to our office with broken teeth, or worn teeth because they’ve ground their teeth for a long time in their life, or they may have had an accident or something, or it may just be someone who wants to see what their smile could look like. There’s a whole host of reasons they come. But we can do what’s called a diagnostic wax-up, where we take photographs of the patient. We take photographs of their teeth. We can take models, and we send that to the lab, and the lab can do what we call a diagnostic wax-up where we can see on the models what their teeth can look like. We’ll have the patient come back in, and we’ll make any adjustments that we need to to the wax, and let the patient see that.
We’re not guessing to what they’re going to get. If it’s like a full-mouth reconstruction, or if it’s someone who wants to close the gaps between their teeth, or from a cosmetic standpoint, or someone who has broken teeth, we know what we’re going to get. That helps the patient to visualize, helps me to visualize, and helps me to know what I have to do to accomplish what they want, and what they’re desiring, and what they need. And then the lab already knows because we’ve got a working model now, and they know exactly how to make it. So, those things really go hand in hand with us, the patients, and the lab working hand to hand together to accomplish that common goal and get the results that we desire.
- A consultation with Dr. Joseph Barker, who has more than 20 years of experience in revamping smiles with cosmetic and restorative dentistry
- Creation of a comprehensive plan that ensures you’ll get the results you want, with a budget you can afford
- Use of a wax model to show you what your smile will look like upon completing treatment
Select the Services That Will Give You the Smile You WantNo matter what you don’t like about your smile, we have a solution to address it. Our cosmetic dental services include:
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – You can get a straight smile without metal braces using ClearCorrect. A series of custom-made orthodontic aligners will gradually move your teeth into their proper alignment.
- Dental Veneers – Since they cover the entire front surfaces of your teeth, veneers can hide a wide variety of imperfections.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment, which can conceal minor cosmetic flaws like small chips and stains, is completely reversible.
- Teeth Contouring – With this fast procedure, you can make minor alterations to the shape of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with an at-home teeth whitening kit.