Find Fast Relief With Emergency Dental Care in Searcy
If you miss routine dental care like a cleaning, it’s generally not a big deal to reschedule it. That’s not a good option for situations like a broken tooth. Delaying care in those cases can result in even more serious problems – while keeping you in pain. We want you to be able to get emergency dental care in Searcy right away. We reserve a block of time in our schedule, so it’s possible for you to see us ASAP. If you’ve experienced a dental emergency, you’ll appreciate:
- Restorative dentistry to address situations from an infected tooth to a broken one
- A caring team who can keep you calm, even in emergencies
- Laughing gas to make it easier for you to relax
- Comfort amenities like blankets
Restorative Dental Care Relieves Your PainWe have a restorative dentistry procedure to address almost every common dental emergency, including toothaches. You may find relief with:
- Root Canals – During this procedure, Dr. Joseph Barker removes infection from the center of your tooth to get you out of pain and keep the tooth intact.
- Tooth Fillings – If a cavity is causing pain, we’ll repair it with a filling.
- Dental Crowns – A crown is our restoration of choice for larger cavities. It can repair other damage too, including a cracked or broken tooth.
- Tooth Extractions – In some cases, the best way to relieve your pain and prevent more extensive damage is to remove a tooth.